submitted by kayakero to makemoneyforexreddit [link] [comments]
How to trade Forex and be profitableHello and thank you for being here again!
In this article I want to show you how I structure my operations by trading in the currency market. If it can give you ideas or help you in your process, the objective of this post will be more than fulfilled. I will try to be as clear and direct as possible. I'll go point by point:
1. How to trade the Forex MarketFocusing on the basics and keeping it simple. Let me explain, you don't have to rely on hyper-complex strategies, use the software that PETA it and put it on the server next to your broker ... you don't have to be the best programmer, much less get dirty on the graphics of your platform to win money in Forex.
You need systems. The systems work. Results-oriented companies and work methods are systems-based. You should start applying and creating systems because they will allow you:
2. Intraday or swing trading in Forex?This question is an interesting question and I make a small indent if you are just starting out. Swing trading are operations that usually last several days and when we talk about intraday or day trading we refer to operations that are closed on the same day.
Well, which one then? Like everything in life, it depends (we are). You have to learn that there is no “best for all”. In my case I combine both operations because I dedicate myself full time to this, but if you are just starting out or are one of the people who get stressed out with trading, I recommend that you focus on swing trading.
As you consolidate here you can start to scale and seek to diversify by doing intraday. But again, this is just something that I recommend based on my own experience and from people I have known over the years.
3. Automatic or Manual Forex TradingNot all automated Forex trading systems are a panacea, nor are all discretionary or manual systems bad. Stop looking at it like that, we're only talking about execution. This is precisely why I am opting for automated execution. We could talk at length about this and if you find it interesting I can dedicate an article just to it. But think that automation is just how strategy is carried out. Whether this is a winner or a loser is the basis of everything.
Automating a losing strategy does not make it a winner, it is only about applying strategies that are profitable and ensuring that they are executed in the best way (in manual we always cheat alone).
4. Is analysis the key to Forex trading?Many people think that technical analysis is the key to beating the market and defend it to the last consequences. The same happens with those who think that the only way to make money in the foreign exchange market is through fundamental analysis.
So what really works? What really works and you can check. What good is it if you tell me that this or the other is the best method if you haven't even sat down to draw numbers. Many times it is not with what, but how. That is, they can be different valid methods if they are done well. But for this you need statistics of what you are doing.
>>>Recommended Forex Broker: Plus500 - Visit official website<<<
5. Learn to create robust trading strategiesLet's first see what a robust trading strategy is all about. As traders, we know what has happened in the past, but we don't know what will happen in the market tomorrow. That is why we need systems that are well adapted to changing market circumstances.
How can we know systems adapt well to alterations in the spread, prices ...? Simulating those alterations, something like simulating those conditions and seeing how they behave. There are different tests for this such as: Walk Forward test, Montecarlo, and Multimarket.
These tests give us an idea of how robust our created trading system is and give us a reference. Be careful, I said reference, not absolute truth. Then we will test them, our goal is to leave as little space as possible to chance.
6. Best Forex Trading StrategiesYou may be wondering how you are going to manage to create profitable strategies and start with all this. Calm down, there are tools for this, but the important thing here is that you know that the strategies that tend to be more stable over time and give better results are:
6.1. Trading strategies with very simple entry and exit criteriaThe opposite of what you may have been told. The simpler our Forex trading systems are, the more likely they will continue to work overtime. I have seen this myself and I know it first hand.
Also, which is more likely to stop working, a system based on six indicators or a system based on one or two? That six indicators continue to give results for years and years is not easy. Instead, only one or two are more so. Still, trading systems should always be supervised.
6.2. Systems with a not very high number of operations or tradesSometimes when we become obsessed with being in the market constantly making gazillions of trades, we are giving our broker money and taking it out of our pocket. More is not better in trading, better is better. This is about getting the most money with the least risk, not giving it to your broker.
6.3. Strategies with a controlled return/riskYou see a strategy, you look at its profit in the last months and years and you are already thinking about connecting it. Error, always look at the return associated with the drawdown. The drawdown of your system is, in short, the maximum consecutive drop it has had. Because it is important? Because if that fall has occurred in the past, it can happen again (and bigger, believe me). Now you may be thinking, what if this happens to me?
Next, I will explain it to you, but first an example of a system that meets all these characteristics (so you can see that it is simpler than it seems:
Here more statistics:
7. Establish connection and disconnection rules for your systemsAll methods of trading sound great. The problem is when they start to lose. Some tell you that you have to continue, that the system is the system… But what if the system is stopping working? After all, we live in a changing world and our money is not infinite.
The reality is that many people do not know how to determine when the system is failing or when this happens because they are applying it incorrectly. If you execute the strategies in an automated way you are already saving this, then what you need is a rule to deactivate your strategies at a certain point. To do this, it is enough to monitor them with platforms such as Bluefox or Myfxbook to know what the performance of each is.
8. Diversify in ForexIf we deactivate a Rubén strategy, we stop trading. Not if you activate another that has been doing it well. It is not about you running a Forex trading system or two, it is about having different systems: the best in real and a demo base created that you can include in your real account when you deactivate one because their performance has dropped.
You can diversify by you I frame (temporality time) on assets (currencies) or types of systems (trend, mean reversion ...).
The objective of diversifying is to seek a more stable return, many people do for this is to introduce many systems without more, if you do this you will achieve the opposite, you will be increasing the risk.
9. What currencies to trade on ForexI recommend that you focus on the majors or major currency pairs, especially if your broker has a high spread, as it is usually lower on these. One of the advantages of automating is that you can scale your trading and do it in different currencies, diversifying as I said before. These are the assets that I have traded in recent months:
It starts with being profitable with a few (one or three assets) and as you evolve you can grow your portfolio.
10. Why invest (only) in ForexI will not be the one to tell you that you should invest in Forex and not in another market. Each one belongs to his father and mother and has its good and not so good things. Of course, one thing is clear, wherever you do it, remember the power of specialization. There are traders who focus on one or two assets and they are profitable. In the end, that's what it's all about, isn't it?
This operation can be extrapolated to different assets such as raw materials, indices and cryptocurrencies. Yes, cryptocurrencies too. In fact, my operations are mainly based on currencies and cryptocurrencies (85% in the first group and 15% in the second). But I have to say that cryptocurrency trading has given me a pleasant surprise this year.
Again, if you are starting, do not do it with many assets or you will saturate yourself. Start step by step and diversify as you evolve. Jack of all trades, master of none.
11. Steps to trade Forex RedditIf you've gotten this far, it may not be entirely clear to you how the hell I trade, then I'm going to summarize it in steps:
12. How to start trading Forex Reddit as a professional trader (without knowing how to program)But Rubén, I haven't studied computer science and I'm not particularly good at math. Don't worry if you don't know how to program, it is possible to do all this using tools that will do it for you. For years I have programmed my own systems myself and that's fine, but now I'm concentrating on managing them and getting the most out of them. Do not think that this is the robot that will make you earn millions of euros while you drink the gin and tonic on the beach.
We will read soon with new posts about trading, Forex, cryptocurrencies, platforms ...
To start trading, open an account on Plus500, one of the leading Forex brokers: Click Here
submitted by TopFx490 to u/TopFx490 [link] [comments]
Best Forex Broker in the World
In a market that moves about $4 trillion consistently, finding the best forex brokers in the world is muddled. It is anything but difficult to track down plenty of con artists who need to exploit any individual who should get into the forex business.
As you will find in our forex training page, the forex showcase has no focal commercial center. Decentralization makes it simple for individuals to do virtually anything they desire. In making the top forex brokers list, it is necessary to ensure that we have the correct data.
In any case, as of late, administrative, social orders stand watchman and attempt as much as possible to ensure that in the quest for the best forex brokers in the world, we have great alternatives.
We arranged these rundowns to help any individual who probably won't understand what to do, locate the best forex merchants on the planet. These top forex brokers list help point you as the merchant the correct way so you can identify the proper representative for you.
The best forex brokers in the world share stringent safety efforts as a standard component. Security is the main thing we see when making the top e top forex dealers in your nation.
We demonstrate the character of the names on the top forex intermediaries rundown to ensure you are not cheated. To check the believability and establish that who you have met is somebody deserving of showing up on the top forex brokers list, go to an administrative organization site on the off chance that you need affirmation.
A few administrative offices ensure the best forex representative on the planet observe the standards and guarantee that the clients are secured.
A portion of the central matters that we make a point to see when searching for the best forex brokers in the world incorporates;
submitted by TRESORFX to u/TRESORFX [link] [comments]
How To Trade Forex
Learn The Basics |Advanced Topics | Chart Patterns | Choose The Best Broker
Beware of scam companies! Trade only with a good licensed broker that holds an FCA or ASIC license like these.
USE A BROKER THAT PROVIDES 0.0 pips Spreads and 500:1 Leverage for better trading!
OPEN A DEMO ACCOUNT | OPEN A LIVE ACCOUNT
How does Forex Work?Forex trading is the simultaneous buying of one currency and selling of another…
Basic TerminologyBefore trading currencies, an investor has to understand the basic terminology of the forex market…
Fundamental AnalysisFundamental analysis is the study of the overall economic, financial, political…
Technical AnalysisTechnical analysis is the study of prices over time, with charts being the primary tool…
Trend LinesThe term ‘trend’ describes the current direction of the financial instrument…
What is a Technical IndicatorTechnical Indicators are a result of mathematical calculations/algorithms…
Gold TradingAs an investment, gold is the most popular of the precious metals…
Order TypesA market order is an order to open a buy or sell position at…
We complete our education centre with a breakdown of Gold Trading and details of the different Order Types.
You can also review our glossary to find brief definitions of various trading and financial terms you may encounter.
Once you have familiarised yourself with the information and concepts, you can open a Demo Trading Account to practice what you have learnt and build on your knowledge and understanding of how to trade successfully. Treat your demo account as you would your real account.
Aprender a operar con Forex | Lernen Sie Forex zu handeln
Topics Which Every Trader Must Master.
Or at least know your Chart Patterns
Support and Resistance v.1
Support and Resistance v.2
Elliot Waves Theory
Elliott Waves 101
How to Trade Market Structure
More educational materials from TRESORFX.com and XNTRADES.com
"WIN EVERY TRADE" - The Guide To Flawless Trading
100% Accurate Forex Trading Signals
Best Forex Broker in the United Kingdom
Best Forex Broker in Switzerland
Best Forex Broker in Denmark | Bedste Forex Broker i Danmark
Best Forex Broker in Finland | Paras Forex-välittäjä Suomessa
Best Forex Broker in Spain | Mejor Broker de Forex en España
Best Forex Broker in Australia
Best Forex Broker in Germany | Bester Forex Broker in Deutschland
Best Forex Broker in Ireland
Best Forex Broker in Luxembourg
Best Forex Broker in Italy | Miglior broker Forex in Italia
Best Forex Broker in the UK
Best Forex Broker in Sweden | Bästa Forex Broker i Sverige
Best Forex Broker in the Netherlands | Beste Forex Makelaar in Nederland
Best Forex Broker in Malaysia | Broker Forex Terbaik di Malaysia
Best Forex Broker in Hong Kong
Best Forex Broker in China 中國最好的外匯經紀商
Best Forex Broker in Japan 日本で最高の外国為替ブローカー
Best Forex Broker in South Africa
Best Forex Broker in Monaco
Best Forex Broker in Vietnam | Nhà môi giới Forex tốt nhất tại Việt Nam
Best Forex Broker in South Korea | 대한민국 최고의 외환 브로커
Best Forex Broker in India | இந்தியாவில் சிறந்த அந்நிய செலாவணி ப்ரோக்கர் | भारत में सर्वश्रेष्ठ विदेशी मुद्रा ब्रोकर
Best Forex Broker in Turkey | Türkiye'nin En İyi Forex Brokerliği
Best Forex Broker in Bulgaria | Най-добър Forex брокер в България
Best Forex Broker in Slovenia | Best Forex Broker v Sloveniji
Best Forex Broker in Slovakia | Najlepší Forex Broker na Slovensku
Best Forex Broker in Romania | Cel mai bun Broker Forex din România
Best Forex Broker in Russia | Лучший Форекс Брокер в России
Best Forex Broker in Czech Republic | Nejlepší Forex Broker v České republice
Best Forex Broker in Croatia | Najbolji Forex Broker u Hrvatskoj
Best Forex Broker in Hungary | A legjobb Forex bróker Magyarországon Best Forex Broker in Persia | بهترین کارگزاری فارکس در ایران
Best Forex Broker in Saudi Arabia | أفضل وسيط فوركس في المملكة العربية السعودية
Best Forex Broker in United Arab Emirates | أفضل وسيط فوركس في الإمارات العربية المتحدة
Best Forex broker in Qatar | أفضل وسيط فوركس في قطر
Best Forex broker in Kuwait | أفضل وسيط فوركس في الكويت
Best Forex broker in Bahrain | أفضل وسيط فوركس في البحرين
Best Forex broker in Jordan | أفضل وسيط فوركس في الأردن
But these traders do. Find out who they are and how you can prevent yourself from being stopped out unnecessarily. Home / Forex Brokers / Do Brokers Hunt Your Stop Losses? No, But Here’s Who Does. By: Hugh Kimura Last Updated: May 16, 2020. Someone is hunting your stops. But it's probably not who you think. Let's first take a look at why brokers don't hunt stop losses. Then I'll get into ... I was cheated by a forex broker yesterday. When I placed 2 identical trades on 2 separate brokerage accounts. The price on one account went on to take profit, while the price on my second account froze until it eventually turned against me and stopped out. Which makes market manipulation just another method brokers use to cheat traders. Reply How forex brokers cheat their clients. Posted on February 17, 2018 by Mario Urlic 9 comments. Few days ago I chated with one of my facebook friends and the theme was the order executions. When I sow how his ‘forex broker’ cheats, I decided to write this post. In his case, pending sell order was executed 100 pips below the price, which can’t be explained not even with a slippage, but only ... Ask the Traders: Do Forex Brokers Cheat Traders? Now, let us ask many professional, experienced traders all over the world. Leave a comment below if you experience this kind of cheating activity of forex brokers. Be careful not to post affiliate links of forex brokers because we want to have a safe a community of forex traders here. Thanks! Write your opinion below! You May Also Like ... Yes they do. But I wouldn’t use the term “Cheat” as you aren’t losing anything and still have the opportunity to profit. Brokers will categorize you depending on your winning, losing and profitability. They’ll place you in what’s called “A” and “B... This is not true. ECN/STP brokers can cheat to make more money. 1. Stop Loss Hunting: Stop loss hunting is a very effective way that market maker brokers use to make the traders lose money. To learn about this method, please read this article: Stop Loss Hunting by Forex Brokers – What to Do? 2. Markups. ECN/STP brokers should only transfer ... It’s not just a book, but a real cheat sheet which can be used every time you consider opening a new position on Forex market. It has several pages of explanations on how to apply its statistical data and a printable version of cheat sheet for 5 currency pairs: GBP/USD, GBP/JPY, EUR/USD, USD/CHF and USD/JPY. As the authors say — it doesn’t tell you HOW to trade, it tells you WHEN to do ... The simple truth is that most forex and CFD brokers are trading against their clients. The details in how this is accomplished vary greatly from broker to broker. Broadly speaking, we can say there are two types of brokers: A Book brokers and B Book brokers: A Book brokers may technically be trading against their clients in that they are taking the opposite side of the trade, but they ... Do Forex brokers really trade against you/cheat on their clients? Yes they do. But I wouldn’t use the term “Cheat” as you aren’t losing anything and still have the opportunity to profit. Brokers will categorize you depending on your winning, losing and profitability. They’ll place you in what’s called “A” and “B” books. As traders, we are forced to rely upon Forex brokers to be able to trade. Without them we would have no way of placing orders and no way of earning money. The trouble is that there are some bad brokers out there in the world, and likely there are more bad brokers than there are good forex brokers. You need to carefully evaluate and sort through several different brokers to find the right one ...
[index]          
Forex brokers are firms that provide traders with access to a platform that allows them to buy and sell foreign currencies. Forex trading is the act of buying or selling currencies Here's a ... Advanced Free Training: https://thetradingchannel.org/optin EAP Training Program - https://goo.gl/7RrMM5 Pro Trader Report - https://protraderreport.com/ptr ... So, how do brokers actually make their money? In this video, I outline clearly the ways in which brokers make their money, and hopefully this can help you de... ★ How do forex brokers make money? ★ Check our website http://www.financial-spread-betting.com/ ★ If you found value in watching this video, PLEASE LIKE AND ... Breaking support and resistance down to the BARE BONES! This is the KEY TO SUCCESS when it comes to forex. Once you understand the candlesticks and the weath... The simple truth is that most forex and CFD brokers are trading against their clients. The details in how this is accomplished vary greatly from broker to broker. Broadly speaking, we can say there...